rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sister Act [15-16]

Alright, so today I decided that I wanted to hook up with Sally... call me crazy, but this goddamn “being lonely” thing just isn’t for me. After checking out of that hotel I went to a sandwich shop and caught up with a pair of nuns. I always laugh when I see some nuns because it always reminds me of the Sister Act movie!:



I couldn’t believe how much the nuns cared for other people! It was like they didn’t care about themselves at all until they felt that everyone around them was cared for. I felt so bad for them that I had to contribute ten bucks to them. I don’t know where it came from, but that must have come from the piece of me inside that still cared. I always thought that money was a bad thing because people didn’t always act in the nicest manner when they wanted some money, but these nuns took the ten dollars like it was a gift from heaven and I was the messenger.
When I need a good pick me up, I can always think of my little sis, Phoebe. She is one of the only people who truly understands me when we talk. I went to the park to try and find Phoebe, but got nothing. I did, however, find someone who said they knew Phoebe. They said that she was on a trip, but than changed their mind..? They said that she was at the museum. Even though she said that Phoebe wasn’t at the museum, I went their anyways because it always brings back memories.

- HC

No comments:

Post a Comment