rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is this my goodbye? [25]

Ended up sleeping on a bench tonight.. that was awesome..! While I was here, I had the chance to truly assess my life, (not to be too dramatic or anything) and I had the chance to think about what I really wanted to do. I decided that I want to leave New York and move on out West. Being a hermit might be kinda interesting.. Never having to talk to someone might be just what I need..?
So I went to Phoebe’s school and wrote her a note telling her about my plans, and that I wanted to meet her at the museum. I guess she really didn’t understand when I said that “I” was going because when she showed up, she was ready to come with me! At that moment, I began to realize how much Phoebe really cared about me. She cared enough about me, that she didn’t want me to be traveling all by my lonesome. What a good sister! When I think about the relationship that we have, and the relationship that will always be there, I end up thinking about this song:

There You’ll Be
by: Faith Hill

When I think back
On these times
And the dreams
We left behind
I'll be glad 'cause
I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back
On these days
I'll look and see your face
You were right there for me

This song just reminds me of the fact that we ARE always there for each other, even if one of us decides to run away and leave. Me and Phoebe end up hanging out for the rest of the day, and it was amazing! I got to spend some great, quality time with her before another adventure of mine, and it truly makes me happy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment