rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drunk Dial [17-20]

So I met up with Sally today at the Biltmore Hotel. We took a cab to the theater and did our ‘business’ in the back seat. The show was just how I expected it to be, the actors are so full of themselves, and I could barely keep my eyes open. I guess it didn’t really help that Sally was flirting with this other dude during the break! Overall, after even taking her to the skating rink, the date didn’t go so well. Let’s just say that it ended with me calling her a “royal pain in the ass”. Enough said..

" It was August I remember
I remember when I met her
She was perfect I remember
in her body, mind and soul

In September I remember
I remember her all over
She was perfect I remember
in her body, mind and soul
"

I was once again reminded of Jane today.. let the violins play for me! It is just impossible for me to get her out of her mind, and when I think about her with other guys, I just get pissed off! Jane always ends up going out with the show-offy boys who always care what other people think about themselves. Jane always used to have to give excuses for why she was going out with them. If we were together, she wouldn’t have to give excuses to anyone... just sayin!
Later that night I met up with an old friend from Whooton School, Carl Luce. Carl was always my go-to guy for some sex-talk! Not today... Apparently he grew up, and he said I hadn’t. Go figure! He says that I should get my brain checked out and left. Alright..?
Well tonight didn’t end too well, I remember calling Sally and hearing her grandma yell at me, but the rest was pretty much a blur. Things aren’t going to well around here, and I think I am going to try and make it home to talk to Phoebe. Let’s see how this goes..

- HC

No comments:

Post a Comment