rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where is she when I need her? [11-14]

So Jane popped back into my mind today.. I wish she was here with me today because she was always the person who was able to comfort me in my troubled times. I still remember when we met.. It was back in our summer homes in Maine. We were neighbors and were introduced by our mothers, who were actually discussing the problem that they were having with this goddam dog that always come around and shit wherever he pleased, and lucky for us, it usually ended up being on our lawn! I always stayed with Jane when she was having problems, and had a hard time dealing with her alcoholic father, and we were always comfortable around each other. I really miss holding her hand because that is when I truly was always happy.
So I took a cab today up to bust out some moves, not really, at this nightclub called Ernie’s. D.B. and I used to hit this place up fairly often. I was drinking a scotch when I recognized this girl that D.B. used to date, Lillian. I didn’t want to end up chatting with her that night, so I just left and avoided the whole situation. It was kind of the chicken way of getting out, so I decided to punish myself by walking just over 40 blocks back to my hotel room!
When I eventually got to the hotel, I was talking to the elevator attendant, and after a while he asked me if I would enjoy the company of a prostitute that he knew.. I wasn’t thinking the best of myself that night, so I decided to go for it. I made it up to my room, got decent and heard a knocking on the door. Now that Sunny, the prostitute, actually made it up to my room, I realized that she was really the last thing that I needed right now, so I ended up sending her on her way. I payed her the five bucks for her troubles and got ready for bed. Just as I finally began to drift off to sleep I hear a loud knocking at my door, I open the door to find the elevator attendant standing there. Before I could even realize what was going on, he had me pinned up against the wall and Sunny was pulling the extra money, that I apparently still owed her, out of my pocket. That was the last thing I remember from that night. I know if Jane was here with me, I wouldn’t be having these kinds of problems...

- HC

www.medicblog999.files.wordpress.com [IMAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment